Go from Education to Formation
A new curriculum inspires Catholic students to appreciate each vocation and become open to God’s call.
Lessons for K-12, for Catholics Schools and Parish Religious Education
- Covers Christian marriage, priesthood, and religious life
- Creative skits, role playing, debate, and student materials
- Original stories about saints in all vocations
- Compelling lesson plans “teach teachers” about vocations
- “Family Feature” spurs conversation about God’s call among parents and children.
100% Online, with printable PDFs, too.
Adapts to tablets, Smart Boards, or a good old-fashioned chalk board.
Links to vocation videos & resources
Lesson plans are clear, concise, and fun. Nothing boring to see here!
Creative, Engaging Content—Not Dry Catechesis
Kindergarten Sneak Peek
- Story “The Best Nest” offers lessons on marriage
- Ladybug follows Fr. Gilbert for a day, and reports back to chipmunk and bunny
- Beautiful photos of men and women in religious life.
7th Grade Sneak Peek
- Videos of 20-somethings telling their vocation stories
- The Sacred Power of the Priesthood (excerpts from To Save a Thousand Souls)
- Marriage is tough! Pithy passages from the US bishops.
12th Grade Sneak Peek
- Role play: help your friends discern their vocations
- Re-enact the ordination rite, solemn profession vows, and marriage vows.
- “Tough Issues” section on divorce, male priesthood, etc.
Make Vocation Discernment a Priority in Schools & Parishes
Four lessons per grade, plus assessment and “Family Feature”
One lesson per grade covers all vocations
Four different options for Youth Ministry meetings
Affordable Bulk Pricing for Your Whole Diocese
- Price is just pennies per student.
- One-time purchase, with annual renewal of 15% of purchase price
- One access code for all teachers and catechists in your diocese
- No textbooks means inexpensive, quick access
- Ongoing updates, support, and maintenance
Created by Catholic Educators for the Good of the Church
We created Vocation Lessons because of the vocation crisis in today’s Church. Our mission is to give schools & parishes high-quality material to teach young people about Holy Marriage and the possibility of Priesthood or Religious Life.